REGISTERED NURSE (RN), NICU / NURSERY
Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital
Transcend Your Career to a Higher Level
Oceanside, NY. Situated on the sunny south shore of western Long Island, minutes from Jones Beach and thirty minutes from NYC, is an exceptional Hospital focused on quality and excellence, one that celebrates professional achievement and a passion for patients . . . Mount Sinai South Nassau. The Long Island flagship hospital of the Mount Sinai Health System, Mount Sinai South Nassau is designated a Magnet® hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for outstanding nursing care. South Nassau is one of the region’s largest hospitals, with 455 beds, more than 900 physicians and 3,500 employees. Located in Oceanside, NY, the hospital is an acute-care, not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides state-of-the-art care in cardiac, oncologic, orthopedic, bariatric, pain management, mental health and emergency services.
We are an award-winning, 455-bed, acute care, not-for-profit teaching hospital located in Oceanside. Our dedicated staff serves the entire South Shore with world-class surgeons and residents, a Newly Certified Level ll Trauma Center and baby-friendly designation.
We are currently seeking experienced RNs to join our Level ll Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- Graduate of an accredited program for Registered Professional Nursing
(Baccalaureate Degree in nursing preferred).
- Completion of internal Nursing Orientation program successfully and in a timely manner. Must have completion of annual mandatory in-service education (Hospital/Nursing).
- Clinical experience and/or skills relevant to the assigned area of practice.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills. Computer proficiency.
- Current and valid New York State registration authorizing practice as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN).
- Certifications required for assigned area of practice:
- BLS (all nurses)
- ACLS (nurses working in specified areas/units)
Great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, generous tuition reimbursement, part-time and full-time pensions, vacation and sick days, and much more!
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: www.southnassau.org/sn/careers Job# 183352 (Full Time – Night Shift).
Mount Sinai South Nassau is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status. EOE M/F/D/V.
Location/Region: Oceanside, NY (11572)