PT L.P.N- Night Shift
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will ensure that our patients get the care they need and that we have the necessary resources to provide it. Your hard work and meaningful efforts will help us to continue providing the highest quality healthcare possible. You will have a direct impact on the quality of care that our patients receive and will do what it takes to provide the highest quality care. Your outcome-focused work will leave you feeling empowered at the end of each day because you'll know you've made a difference in the lives of our patients. We are seeking qualified candidates who have experience in this field and are ready to go to any length to get our patients and facilities the support they need.
Provides nursing care to residents under the direction of a Supervisor and as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations; and as may be directed by a Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
• Supervise under the direction of a Supervisor, other professional and non-professional staff in the day-to-day delivery of resident care. Assist in scheduling job assignments and developing nursing unit priorities under the direction of a Supervisor. May assist in orientating new staff and participating in the recruitment and selection of nursing staff. Communicate non-nursing practice policies, and assist and coach as needed. Monitor work assignments, provide feedback, and assist a Supervisor in evaluating performance, and redirect and discipline as needed
• Prepare and review medical records and nurses' notes under the direction of a Supervisor, and assess Residents to evaluate their physical and emotional status. Monitor resident activity and provide nursing care as directed by a Supervisor, and according to the Physician's orders, care plans, established standards and facility policies. Coordinate and assist or prepare for new admissions, transfers, and discharge of residents as directed by a Supervisor. Transcribe physician's telephone orders. Communicate with Residents, family members, other interdisciplinary team members, and management
• Prepare and administer medications under the direction of a Supervisor and as ordered by the physician in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies. Sign, dates and perform all charting and recordkeeping in accordance with established policies and procedures
• Assist a Supervisor as directed and participate in developing and implementing a written care plan for individual residents that addresses the needs of the resident CODE OF CONDUCT Must adhere to the Company's Code of Conduct and Business Ethics policy including documentation and reporting responsibilities
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within 90 days of hire.
• Related work experience, preferred
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & BEHAVIORS
• Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles and practices
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information
• Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees at all levels
• Must possess computer skills of the types and at a level necessary to accomplish the job
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
Medium work involves lifting no more than 50 pounds at a time with frequent lifting or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds
About this company
The outside of our property says “stately and traditional.” Walk into our foyer and you will feel comfort, tranquility and peace of mind.
CrownPointe of Greenfield, Indiana is conveniently located close to shopping, churches, restaurants and medical facilities. In fact, the Hancock Memorial Hospital is directly across the street from our property!
Studio and one bedroom apartments offer a full array of amenities. Choose only what services you need; amenities that you desire.
The residents of CrownPointe of Greenfield are offered an opportunity to participate in a number of activities offered both internally and through members of the surrounding community.
Our staff’s focus and “servant’s heart” attitude enhance the quality of life in a setting that fosters independence. We meet this goal through services that support seniors ever changing needs.
Come see why our “Care You Can Trust” is reflected in everything we do.
Location/Region: Greenfield, IN