Hickory Creek operates 16 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio with one home in Indiana dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities.
RN - Part-time 2nd Shift
This job is every other Saturday (12 Hour Shift)
As a Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for resident care of a designated unit for one shift in accordance with federal and state guidelines and nursing home policies, procedures and care plans.
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA’s that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident’s length of stay.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
About this company
Long Term Care and Rehabilitation nursing home
Location/Region: Peru, IN (US)