2nd and third shift opportunities available
Hickory Creek operates 16 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio with one home in Indiana dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities.
RN - Full-Time second shift
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for resident care of a designated unit for one shift in accordance with federal and state guidelines and nursing home policies, procedures and care plans.
- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA’s that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident’s length of stay.
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
About this company
Long Term Care and Rehabilitation nursing home
Location/Region: Peru, IN