The Clinical Administrative Support’s (CAS) primary purpose is to provide professional administrative support to a team of health care professionals for multiple clients. As a CAS you will support the team through a variety of tasks ensuring contractual obligations are delivered accurately, with high quality, and in a timely manner.
-Performs initial telephone and facsimile screening
-Provides excellent communication and customer service
-Proficient in critical thinking and problem solving
-Provides appropriate non-clinical issue resolution and escalation of issues when needed
-Ability to multi-task with several initiatives while exceeding performance expectations
- Minimum 2 years work experience in clinical role.
- Registered LPN license with active residential state license
- Strong knowledge of medical coding and healthcare terminology required.
- Typing skills and working knowledge of MS Office applications required.
- Preauthorization experience helpful.
- Knowledge of claims processing, diagnosis codes and prior interaction with healthcare providers, billingprotocols, a plus.
- Medicare and Medicaid billing experience, a real plus.
Qualified Candidates must comply with the following requirements:
- No felony convictions, drug or weapons violations. No elevated misdemeanor violations or any level of violation involving physical violence.
- Candidates must successfully complete a 7-year pre-employment background check.
- Candidates must submit to pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive personality traits, team oriented work ethic, and a great customer service attitude a plus.
Job Location Louisville, Kentucky, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
About this company
The key to improving the outcomes for health plan participants involves greater abilities to predict the future of an individual’s health care needs, and how they will behave in response to their interaction with the health care system.
Certilytics, Inc. gathers, assembles and enriches disparate data to give unique insight to risk management, profiling, population health and management, and financial analysis.