Job Summary We are growing! Transformational career opportunities now available in Liberty Township
There are many ways to define excellence. For us at The Christ Hospital, it’s all about our patients...And making healthcare what they want it to be. Accessible. Personal. Affordable.
Our commitment to exceptional outcomes, affordable care and the finest patient experiences is recognized yearly with numerous awards from leading healthcare organizations and publications. At the top of our list of honors are the 17 consecutive years that we’ve been named to U.S. News & World Report’s list of Best Hospitals and being named the Most Preferred Hospital by the Greater Cincinnati community for 21 consecutive years (National Research Corporation).
What does this mean for you?
GROWTH- opportunities to learn, develop, and impact.
VALUE - a robust employee package that provides you the ability to maintain a healthy work-life balance, competitive compensation, flexible and meaningful benefits, development opportunities so you can be your best self, and a culture of compassion.
PRIDE- from all that we have accomplished in our past, and all that we’re positioned for in the future.
CHALLENGE- we are in one of the most competitive markets in the nation, yet continue to rise to the top through our incredible employees and transformational results. We seek individuals motivated by what it takes to be a part of a winning team.
Named #24 on Forbes 500 America’s Best Employers for 2017, we are transforming care…inspired by you.
Full Time, Days Weekend/Holiday:
Every other weekend and holiday rotation.
This position will be scheduled approximately 40 hours per week in the Food & Nutrition Services department at the Christ Hospital Liberty Medical Center, located at 6939 Cox Rd, Liberty Township, Ohio 45069. Job Overview:
Responsible for performing entry level job functions relative to patient meal service, cafeteria, catering, food preparation, and sanitation. The Food Service Associate II may perform the following duties:
- Demonstrates the ability to produce, deliver and serve foods to patients and customers.
- Demonstrates competency in the safe operation of a variety of cooking equipment including ranges, fryers, broilers, ovens, grills, SJKs, pasta cookers, mixers, slicers, steamers, microwaves, toasters, etc.
- Maintains clean and sanitary conditions in the food production area. Handles food properly during all phases of preparation and storage.
- Serves as a quality assurance control point for foods prepared for consumption.
- Attends meeting as required to enhance knowledge, job skills, and communications within the department.
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned or needed. May assist in other areas as relief.
High school diploma or equivalent. Experience:
2 years of customer and food service experience. License & Certification:
Servesafe Certification Internal Career Path:
1 Year experience as Food Service Associate 1. 1 year experience as Food Service Associate 2. Documented 80 hours food production training.